Tom Sutter has motivated thousands of people with his story and the good deeds of Cal’s Angels. As a professional speaker, book Tom for your next sales meeting, church function, non-profit event and more. There is no limit to the topics Tom can cover and no matter who he meets, regardless of their social, spiritual or physical standing, Tom can find a way to relate. Everyone handles chaos differently, but everyone experiences it. While it’s unfortunate that Tom had to experience so much hardship and dark times, he sees it as a gift that brought him to where he is today. Whether talking to a room of teenagers about their futures, a CFO boosting sales, a group of adults experiencing divorce, or a parent struggling with loss and figuring out how to stay strong through it all, Tom is the perfect fit for anyone looking to better their lives.
Tom is available for interviews, speaking engagements, consulting, sales and business planning. Please contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of the following services:
- Inspirational and Motivational Speaking Engagements
- Risk Management and Insurance Protection Consulting for Businesses, Individuals and Non-Profits
- Non-Profit and For Profit Marketing and Branding Strategies
- Sales Training
- Establishing and/or Enhancing Corporate Give Back Programs
- Corporate and Non-Profit Employee, Board Member, Officer and Volunteer Recruiting Strategies
- Fundraising Ideas
10% of all proceeds from any of these services is donated to Cal’s All-Star Angel Foundation to further assist families facing the battles of pediatric cancer.